GeanySendMail is a little plugin for Geany IDE to send a document (e.g. a source code file) directly from Geany as attachment of a mail by using user's mailer.
GeanySendMail needs a mailer that allows creating a new mail with attachment by calling a command line command. Also it requires Geany in version 0.16+ with its headers as well as GTK2 (GTK >= 2.6.x) developing environment for compiling.
Please keep in mind, GeanySendMail is not tested on Windows systems very well
- April 21 2010: Upload of 0.4.4 maintenance release for Geany 0.18.1 to server which will be the latest stand alone release of plugin. After this, development will be done direct inside combined geany-plugins tree.
- May 26 2009: Upload of 0.4.2 maintenance release for Geany 0.16+ to server
- Feb 15 2009: Upload of 0.4.1 maintenance release for Geany 0.16 to server
- October 22 2008: New release of GeanySendMail. Version 0.4 now supports sending mails to definded email addresses as well as a basename placeholder.
- October 7 2008: Uploaded a development snapshot for 0.4 release that is depending on Geany 0.15 release
- March 22 2008: New release of GeanySendMail. Version 0.3 now supports Geany keybinding interface and uses to find Geany header files by using PKG-config.
Downloads & Version
This versions are available:
- GeanySendMail 0.4 source code
- GeanySendMail 0.4.2 source code only for Geany 0.16 or above
- GeanySendMail 0.4.4 source code only for Geany 0.18.1 or above
At http://frank.uvena.de/files/geany/ you are able to find a number of historical packages of GeanySendMail.
SVN and current developer snapshots
A central repository for current dev version is available at Geany-plugins project on
sourceforge.net by checking out
svn co https://geany-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany-plugins/trunk/geany-plugins/
or using git with
git-svn clone https://geany-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany-plugins/trunk/geany-plugins.